Vaginal looseness can really affect a woman’s self-confidence, and can make her feel uncertain about herself or her partner for that matter. It is not embarrassing to talk about these issues to your medical practitioner since most women have gone through the same issue, so he/she won’t be shocked to hear your concerns.
Contrary to common belief, a loose vagina is not caused by too much sexual intercourse, but rather is mainly caused due to various reasons like menopause, childbirth, or even natural aging. You can also visit http://www.vwhcare.com/5-signs-that-you-have-a-loose-vagina and learn how to assess yourself.
Luckily, there are all kinds of products and methods that can be used for proper care and tightening of your vagina. They include:
1. Kegel exercises
Kegel exercises are proven to be a proper care for a loose vagina. The exercises strengthen pelvic floor muscles; the muscles that stretch during childbirth, and improves sexual pleasure by making the muscles more elastic and stronger. The exercises won’t, however, reduce the size of your vagina, but can make the vagina opening tighter.
How to do Kegel exercises
· When you are peeing, use your hands to clench the muscles for about 4 seconds in order to stop the flow of urine then release the muscles to allow the urine movement again.
· If you want to confirm that you are using the correct muscles, you can try putting a finger into the vagina then tighten the muscles. If you feel the finger being squeezed, then you have accurately located the muscles.
· Try repeating the exercise for about 5 to 10 times every day per session.
· Just like any other kind of exercises, you will start noticing some improvement after about 8 to 10 weeks.
2. Neocontrol; a proper care for a loose vagina
This involves a special chair that is designed to stimulate the pelvic floor muscles using magnetic fields. These handlings are usually managed by a nurse or technician in a urologist’s office for about 20-30 minutes per session, twice a week, in a span of eight weeks.
3. Alternatively try inserting vaginal cones
These are tampon-sized objects that are put inside the vagina and stays there for some time. A set of these vaginal cones will gradually increase in weight. One starts inserting the lightest one into the vagina then squeezes the muscles so as to hold it in the right place and this procedure is done for 15 minutes twice per day. After you keep the vaginal cone in place, you can proceed to the next heavier one going for the heaviest.
For proper care for a loose vagina, some health care providers can recommend surgery and is usually the last resort laser technique. You can take advantage of tightening creams too.